Full-Time Experienced Sales Professional:
Monadnock Broadcasting Group (WKNE, WKBK, WINQ, WSNI & WKVT) is looking for an experienced sales professional. If you are a goal oriented, energetic individual with prior sales experience we would like to talk to you.
The idea candidate has/is:
- Preferably two plus years of outside business to business sales experience with a demonstrated track record.
- Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and presentation, strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task.
- Self-motivated to work independently as well as the ability to collaborate with other team members for the success of the group.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills in relation to different businesses and developing relevant business solutions.
- Creativity, good business sense and ability to think on your feet.
- Negotiation and closing proficiency with strong client relationship-building skills.
- Courage to do the right thing.
- Professional appearance
- Basic proficiency of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point.)
- Candidate must drive their own vehicle with a valid driver’s license.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status
If you are interested:
Mail your resume to:
Monadnock Broadcasting Group
69 Stanhope Avenue
Keene, NH 03431
Or email: email@example.com
Full- Time News Anchor/Reporter:
WKBK in Keene, N.H., the area’s heritage news station, has an immediate opening for a full-time morning drive news reporter/anchor. Duties include writing, producing, and anchoring the morning news for our AM/FM news talk station as well as brief updates for our FM music stations. Work with a great team, for a great company in a beautiful part of New England. Respond to Brand Manager, Dan Mitchell. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include cover letter, resume and samples of writing and announcing. WKBK is a proud SAGA Communications station and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Part Time News Anchor/Reporter:
The Monadnock Broadcasting Group is seeking a part time reporter for weekend news coverage on Keene’s News/Talk leader WKBK. Weekday fill in duties as needed. Are you just starting your career in media? It’s time to start your career in broadcasting right here in Keene NH. Email email@example.com for details and how to apply.